Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's been a little weird

My blogging brain is all clouded up or something. I'm out of order and in a fog. So much going on IRL (that's In Real Life people) that I s'pose my brain got a virus or something. And when I say IRL I obviously mean what I watch on TV too. American Idol, Dateline NBC with the Octu-mom, etc. So, I thought I'd show you some images from the last few weeks that might be of interest to you.
I call this one: "Homer vs. Banana"This one: "Homer wins"
This: "Right?"


"Right"

This: "Not-used-to-staying-up-Boys Fall asleep"

And this: "The Others"

I hope you've enjoyed this little trip. Soon we will be back to our regularly scheduled programming.

12 comments:

E said...

Lollerzing like crazy at the "others" picture. Love that title you gave it. It's a really deep word, if you think about it. The "others" could be good gize, or they could be the bad gize. Just depends if you watch Lost or not.

::right clickin' and savin' to compy::

E said...

Oh, and sorry it's been weird/hard/bad-news-ish/depressing lately. The sun'll come out tomorrow.

Carol said...

LOVED the pictures. Are you in line to "take" those boys if Jespy and company fall off the face of the earth? I know there'd be a fight for them--but just think, they could be yours. Loved the "others" playing video games whilst yours are fast asleep on the couch. Very telling.

Vegas Family said...

Boys and Video games...boys are so easy. Looks like a fun trip was had by all!

Krissy said...

I've got some girlies for all those handsome young boys...okay not for ALL of them, just three lucky ones! Love the "others" pic!

Flem said...

I bet they had so much fun. Especially the ones who fell asleep since they were more likely to be happy the next morning.

ManicMandee said...

I really liked this post. Very cute. And you call this an off post hu?

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Boys Boys & Boys!!!! So funny. "The Others" is hilarious. I don't watch Lost so I just think of them like that Nicole Kidman movie.

Shelly Schilhabel said...

Your blogs cute. I finally just signed up myself!

The Everyday Housewife said...

I love the shot of the boys' backs while they are playing! Sooo cute! Did you get snow in Bakersfield?

Anna B said...

I'm totally with you on the blogging cloud hanging over your head thing. Except me has lasted much longer than yours. Anyhow, that picture of your boys passed out and Jenny's still going strong is so classic.

Hazel said...

I have seen Homer attack a banana before. He is so awesome at it.

When I say I like your blog, I like your blog. Did I mention that I like your blog? 'Cause I do.

Blog Archive

About Us