Friday, April 24, 2009

Get Memzified

I'm totally famous. I realized lotsa you gize already know about this from Landee's site. But I do actually have some Bake-O peeps that need to be notified of my celebrity status.

My best frousin, Landeelu, has started her own podcast network with her family. I was invited to do a session with her and we dished on American Idol, minivans, and celebrity crushes. Good stuff, good stuff.

If you wanna spend 30 minutes of your time today listening to this while you are cleaning the house or doing the dishes, check it out....HERE

I'll be available for autographs by appointment only. ::wink::

9 comments:

Cristin said...

You ROCK! I laughed, I ditto-ed and found a new favorite with that Rhett guy. he's supah cute and I love his tunes.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

^^ Your first "thank you for telling me about Rhett Miller" email. Congrats.

So fun. You rawk. I'm trying to think of a new list you need to make for next time.... I'll get back to you.

Brilliant.

E said...

Hey, Sloopy Seconds. Loved your podcast. Giggled all the way through.

Carol said...

Dad and I laughed through almost the whole thing. I had totally forgotten about you calling Tiffers to be her roommate. Hilarious. It turned out pretty good after all these years.

ManicMandee said...

Dear Ask Memzy,
How long can I hold out before I have to break down and try to listen to a podcast?
Sorry it's not Tune in Tuesday is it?

Emily said...

I'm not getting this podcast thing and stuff...

Mary said...

Loved the podcast and your comments on American Idol. I'm right with you on your assessment; so well expressed!

Hazel said...

Why was I not notified earlier?!?! Be back in thirty minutes...

Flem said...

You were hilarious!! I had some technical difficulties because I was on an airplane when this thing came out but it was fantastico. Seriously.

Blog Archive

About Us