Thursday, April 23, 2009

You guys are so BOSSY!

I am a pleaser. So here you go. Get your wrists braces up and running. I'm just gonna do this all in one shot.
Front door/formal living/dining From front door
Fam room

Bonus of Char Char StinkerPants on the couch watching Noggin

Kitchen eating area. You need to help me figure out what to do with that space there decoratively speaking behind the table you gize. I'm paralyzed about doing something and then hating it. Please weigh in.

Kitchen. I hug some spot in the kitchen daily.................maybe more than once.

Hall linen closet.
What? You gize didn't wanna see pics of the closet? Well just deal. I had camera in hand.

Bedroom One. (Brain's room/guest room, when they come)


Play Room. Another hug/kiss from me every day.
It will pretty much look like this always. So I decided not to sugar coat it for you gize.


Bedroom Two (Boogs and Char-man)

Guest bath

Laundry room

Master bath

MY side. (I'm not gonna show you Shed's. It's the same)

Master bedroom (same bedding from 8 years ago--look forward to redoing sometime in the future)

Another fave----poopy room in master.

View to office and half bath

Office

There you have it. As I've said before I'm totally in love. Every day there is some new/cool thing that we discover about the house that we didn't realized before.


In other news: I already got a calling you gize!

19 comments:

TimW8 said...

Good to see you guys were able to put those bunk beds back together. When I was taking them apart I was very skeptical that all the screws would make the trip.

Carianne said...

Oooh! I love it! Especially the laundry room. I wish I had a big laundry room. Where did you get your kitchen table. I NEED one. Can't wait to come by and see everything in person.

Pearl Girl said...

will you please tell me your closets don't always look like that? sheeeeesh!

ShelBailey said...

Love the house, but seriously coveting the washer/dryer. Someday, we won't buy a $3K camera and I can have those, also.

And anyone who visits my house better NOT look in the closets, they will NEVER look like yours, lol.

Hot Pants said...

Thanks for showing the guest bath, I can't wait to be the guest that's using it.

Cristin said...

I heart your kitchen. I would TOTALLY be givin your kitchen love EVERYDAY...or every time I was in there. It's beeeeeeutiful. AND holy huge space!!! YAY I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!! And I'm especially happy that you will never see my closets 'cause they don't look anything like yours.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Holy Crap! That is amazing!! Every pic I compared to your old house and there is nary a thing you didn't upgrade!

Did you get a new TV/media center? Why are the two side cupboard thingies/curio cabinets in the office?

My fave thing is how your couch, which used to take up your entire family room, looks so puny in that huge space. AWESOME.

ManicMandee said...

Yeah, your house is pretty much perfect. And I think you got a good deal too!

So what's your new calling?

The Everyday Housewife said...

I LOVE IT!! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! I'm so glad you give your house hugs. I think I will start doing that!! The kitchen rocks!

Hazel said...

It. Is. HUGE!! And so cute. It is so clean and organized. I would like to move just so I can start all over like that.

And you should know better than to ask for decorating tips fro me. I will give you a pass this time because perhaps you don't know what a mistake that would be, but next time, I will give you terrible advice. You are warned!

kristi said...

So nice, and BIG! I agree with the couch comment; they look small compared to your rooms. Congrats on the new calling, too. (What is it?) Oh, and when can we return the Rangers to their rightful owner?

Mary said...

I'm loving the new house, especially that fantastic storage closet..Wow! I love big walk in storage closets. You should get yourself a cute hutch for that breakfast room wall. I love hutches too....have an actual fetish!
Now tell us about your new calling and I'll tell you about mine.

Anna B said...

Thanks for taking the time to and giving us the "Grand Tour". I love your house. I think you should put a shelf in that area by the kitchen table.


BTW: Totally bummed you're not coming out to Idaho.

E said...

A practical mansion!!!! Whoa. No wonder you're in love. And I don't see a hall linen closet, I see a future nursery with little-to-no ventilation, it's that huge.

Emily said...

LOVE IT!!!

cyndi said...

Hello your house is ginormous. i LOVE it. It is gorgeous. I am envious of the organized tubbed, boxed and shelved closet- Do they have vinyl letters on them too? Okay so now you have to share what your calling is

The Graffs said...

Beautiful!! It is so big and roomy. It is so fun to decorate a new house, but takes forever. What was the new calling? It will be nice to see you more on this side of town.

molly said...

Sooo pretty! We need to come visit!

Uncle Janos said...

Make sure you drop that lid and keep the door shut in the poopy room when you flush. You know, for your tooth brush an' all.

Blog Archive

About Us