Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bottom of the list

That's where my blogging has been lately. On the bottom of my "to-do's". Can't say why really. Maybe it's because a certain number of boys have confiscated my computers since school has been out. Or it might be due to the fact that I have now reached a whole new level of lazy. Or maybe it's because my creative juices aren't flowing nearly as much a the Diet DP is in my house. Either way, I have lots to catch up on. My faithful compy has been storing these photos for such an occasion. Today I give you a little school stuff.

FIRST:
This is what my front yard looks like
37 seconds after the "brudders" have left for the bus stop.
"Carlitos" doesn't like them to go......

48 seconds after the brudders have left for the bus stop.
63 seconds after the brudders have left for the bus stop.

This is followed by the question, "When are the brudders gonna be home mommy?'....repeated every 3600 seconds of my day.
He's glad that summer break is here for sure.



SECOND:

School track meet. Lollerz at the "hurdles" right?







That tongue thing Brains is doing is genetically passed down from Uncle Visor.

And it totally works.

Try it.


Coming up next deceased presidents and hotel swimming pools.

10 comments:

Carol said...

The hat----the hat---:) Cracked me up. And the hurdles are so hilarious. And the toungue thing IS from Dad. No doubt about it.

Katie said...

oh, that is so worth the wait. I think I'm suffering from the same blogstipation. I'm blaming it on my computer issues.

Cristin said...

The pics of Carlitos is so sad, I wish my kids felt that way about each other. My youngest is going to be doing flips and cheers next year when it's just me and him at home.

Those are my kind of hurdles!

kristi said...

Carlitos and Mr. I & Juju share the longing for older siblings to return home. It's so sweet, but after asking 847 times before 9:00 a.m., it gets a little . . . old. The tongue thing is hilarious, and Amy (my sister) does it, too, and so did her baby this last week. Totally genetic.

Emily said...

Yay for summer and brudders.

ManicMandee said...

He even looks cool doing hurdles. How does that work?s

E said...

I cannot wait for school to get out for that very reason: "When do my brudders get home?" 1,000 X a day.
Those hurtles are a metaphor for life, I think. I'm gonna somehow work that into GITYD.

The Everyday Housewife said...

Love the pix at the bus stop. That is exactly what Carson looked like everyday ALL day this year while his siblings were at school. Thank goodness kindergarten is in the fall!! No more sad faces for us!

Flem said...

I love the hurdles. I wish my life hurdles were so flexible...

And I loved the concentration levels evident in the facial/tongueal expressions.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

I thought you were gonna say that you were at the bottom of my blog list.... cuz you were. Slacker. I just thought you were insane busy. I had no idea your priorities were so outta whack.

Sombrero.

"Hurdles"

Tongue.

Blog Archive

About Us