Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A coupla things

1. In honor of the hug Kris Allen gave his wife at the American Idol season finale (::swoon, bawl::) a couple shenanigans and I joked about writing a romance novel spun off of that moment. These particular ladies are high-larious and actually started emailing chapters back and forth. But because of circumstances (me being out of town, away from a compy over the weekend) and creative differences (ie. their bashing of CEC as well as the obvious fact that they are just way better writers than I am) I only contributed ONE chapter. You can check out this little novel HERE. No one knew what the next person would write so you never know whatcher gonna get! Tune in cuz they are posting a new chapter every day. My humble chapter three was posted today.


2. Gratuitous shots of my three hooligans:

Hooligan #1:


Hooligan #2:

Hooligan #3:

9 comments:

Carol said...

Loved Chapter 3 and noticed it was heavy on the "praise CEC" world. LOL What's up with the funky font at the end of Chapter 2?

The Everyday Housewife said...

Love the novel! You gals are very funny!!

Carol said...

Hooligan #1=Shed. The freckles are keepers.
Hooligan #2=Memzy's eyes for sure.
Hooligan #3=10 1/2 gonig on 16. Look out.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Hoo. Li. Gans!!

It's been a while since you've posted pics of them all so I thank you.

AV, this is the second time I've seen you perplexed about some "funky font" at the end of Chapter 2 and I know not of what you speak!! Is your compy coming down with the flu? Now I'm perplexed....

Katie said...

Your hooligans are so handsome...
I have some girls that I want to get in on that gene pool. I'll let you have first pick, landee can have the leftovers.

E said...

I love that we have matching hooligans. Super handsome. Too bad me and Katie are from the same gene pool, cuz I'm sure she would give me first pick.

And I know what AV is talking about. Chap 02 is screwed up on google reader. The font gets progressively huger until you can't even read it. It's way funny. I tried to fix it. I don't know if it worked.

Anna B said...

Are those Hooligans in any particular order for a reason?

Cristin said...

Ummm I think I need to come for a visit so you can take pictures of my kiddos!!!

ManicMandee said...

Enjoying GIYD myself.

Blog Archive

About Us