Friday, August 27, 2010

Skillz set -- Part II (Jeppson Reoon continued)

I left some things out of my resume. More from our trip to Boise/McCall.

Skill 12: Finally meeting internet peeps IRL (in real life). Hot Pants and Aunt Visor finally see/touch/laugh/hug. We laughed, we cried. Well not really but we had the best pizza of my life.

Skill 13: Surviving Camelback Hill (more commonly know in our family as "Hill of Death") And when I say "survive" I mean that both literally and figuratively/emotionally. ::ginormelous sigh::
Skill 14: Making instant new BFF's. I can't do that. It's amazing how kids can. Char Char is still talking about Howie.
Skill 15: Not dying while riding other people's motorcycles. Definitely in the pros column.
Skill 16: Looking adoraskibble in climbing gear
(even when not really climbing, per say, but being hoisted by the dood)

Photobucket

Skill 17: Conquering "The Rope"

Sooooper high and hard. Not. Kidding. This kid's tenacity was astounding. I kept saying "you can come down, Brains, you don't have to finish". But he wouldn't give up. Lotsa people gave up.
He was a leeetle bit......sweaty after. And shaky.
But that's what skillz are all about.

To see more pics and upcoming video go HERE

6 comments:

E said...

Ah man, I want a pic of AV peeking around my shoulder from behind. HP is sooo lucky! Brains is one determined kid. So I'm not surprised he never gived up.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

This post has too little of me and too much Thurston. But it's aaaaight.

That rope thingy looked sooooo easy!!!! But, you know, my cousin just had back surgery & stuff. Didn't wanna make her feel bad.

Katie said...

Does a person have to be a “Jeppson” in order to attend a “Jeppson Reunion?” No reason…

Emily said...

Still very jealous of your amazing family reunion. Totally makes any one I've been to seem sooo lame.

Rachael said...

I cannot believe you were less than one block away from me and my family and I didn't get to see you!!!

Hot Pants said...

It's more like two blocks Rachael. That's far when you're busy laying on the couch watching Office reruns.

Lunch with AV was the best! I hadn't seen her since the pre-existance. I forgot we were best friends back then.

Your picture of that hill didn't quite capture the enjoyment Sherod experienced climbing it and coming back down.

Blog Archive

About Us