Monday, November 30, 2009

SF7--GIRLS TRIPS ROOOOOOL!!!

Some of you readers out there may remember my girls trip to Forks, WA last year about this time (for honoring Twilight--duh). Well, in honor of New Moon coming out in theaters we figured it was just about time for another such get away. This time the location was San Fransisco (hence the SF7 name). This may be a repeat post for some of you who already beat me to the picture-post-punch (alliteration!!). And you can see more posts about our fun HERE and HERE. But it's time for me to give my 2 coins.

San Fran can teach you many, many things. Being in a hotel room with 7 other girls/ladies can teach you stuff too. Let's be clear on that. Drank!!

#1: I've learned that all preconceived notions of "maturity" get left at home with the kids and hubby. Exhibits A through C.

I was particularly impressed with Jespy's Renesme tee. Who doesn't want a picture of a creepy baby on their chest? I'm not raising my hand. Cuz I wanted one.
Landee even ventured into a Hot Topic for her Jacob tee just for the occasion. There were lots of, um, supporters of Team Abs, er, Team Jacob. Ahem. Jespy also crafted up some killer initials necklaces with a secret Twilight/Edward pic on the reverse. I'll never take it off. You can't make me! And thanks also to StandsMom for the awes Werewolf/Heart bracelets she crafted as well.
And since Jacob imprinted on Renesme and all, it's only appropriate that they,....er, kiss.

#2: I've learned that nerdy girls are posers.
#3: I've learned that I am incapable of taking a self portrait without making a crazy face. (Here we are just minutes before the midnight showing started!)
#4: I've learned that Jespy will get in all sorts of funny positions for the "artsy" shot. (and Sara will make faces without even trying)
#5: I've learned that those artsy photos often include Sara in the front looking hotter than the rest of us. (and Jenny's legs are hilarious)
#6: I've learned that we are hawt!!
#7: That if you give Landee a challenge she will deliver. Guess what she's doing here....go ahead. Guess.
#8: That back to back shots are adorable. Just sayin!
#9: Public transportation can really mess with your mind. Bringing you to moments of sheer euphoric serenity.
...and dropping you down to the depths of despair and general loco.
#10: I've learned that Jespy looks really good behind the camera.
..and that there are millions of pictures 7 gals can come up with while riding public transportation. Prize to whoever can guess this shot.
#11: I've learned (or rather, I was reminded) how fun it is to watch Landee tell a story. Enter.Tain.Ment.
#12: Wedgies happen. Even in the hippest of cities.
#13: You're never too far from reminders of home....and your couch....and this awesome TV show.
#14: Pretending like you are a celebrity being caught by the paparazzi is fun.
#15: Old books come back to haunt you. Thinking of you Flem when we saw this painting.
#16: I've learned that maps are a very real, very important feature in ANY girls trip. And having a group hover to pretend like we all know what we are doing doesn't hurt either.
#17: Cable Cars are the hot fudge to my San Fran ice cream. (it was going really fast you gize, trust me)
#18: I've learned that Landee can rawk the Paula Abdul hats.
#19: That double decker buses can cause spontaneous Morrissey singing and will NOT give you any information about the city other than which house Joe Bus Driver thinks is cool. (although I'm sure there are other better DDB options out there,....::staring pointedly at Jespy with a nervous giggle::)
#20: It really exists.
#21: The Full House episode where Uncle Jessie and Joey have to apologize to Danny for....whatever latest thing they did will always bring good memories. ::cue wrap up music::
But no one could be happier about these houses than Jenny.
#22: I've learned that the sea lions at Pier 39 are just as loud and stinky at night as they are in the day.
#23: And those street performers still haven't improved since I was a kid.


Photobucket

Sooo much to learn. I also learned that you can see New Moon every day for three days in a row and it only gets better, that consuming large quantities of sugar while playing board games only makes you stupider, and that despite your plans to be conservative with your eating you won't feel the pangs of actual hunger for 100 hours, or 4 days straight.

I'm in it to gain knowledge you gize. It's all about the education.

10 comments:

kristi said...

I can dream . . . Looks like you had an AWESOME time, and I'd be disappointed to hear otherwise.

Cristin said...

WOW thanks for edumicating me... YOU ROCK!!! And I'm super jealous...just saying. I missed you gize but super glad...ok...not SUPER glad that you had an awesome time but I'm ok with it...now.

Carol said...

First, I want to say that none of you look like moms with kids. You all look like you're in your early 20's on winter break. Loved all the pictures, especially the trolley car. Brings back good memories of all our trips in to the city from Gramma Roger's house. Glad you had so much fun.

eekareek said...

^^^Actually, I am in my twenties. I just wanted to make all the old farts feel young again by being in my presence.

Loved the knowledge you learned. I need to go post my pics now. Where do you think I put my camera?

E said...

OMG, I am friggen photogenic!

Carol--this girl on the DD bus asked us what school we go to, and I go, "Um, we're adults." Yeah, screaming "JACOB!" whilst pumping your fists can take years off. (Yes, pump.)

Mary said...

Great pictures and lots of fun things to learn.

Oh, and Sara, she was talking early 20's and you're no longer there!

Elder Jack Anderson said...

It's the Edward/Bella poster pose...now where's my prize? Hurry and upload that pic of my Pauler Abdul hat to FB and tag me...I smell a new profile pic!!!

I'm so glad you finally posted these. I feel like I wasn't involved in 70% of the fun poses tho. Where was I? Why do you hate me? Why did you sit by Jenny the whole time? Jerks!

ManicMandee said...

Who knew such random photos could be so entertaining.

Flem said...

You are all so cute sewing your wild oats like that.

Very jealous but I was totally living it up that Thursday night in stand-still traffic in Chicago. For four hours.

Still haven't seen NM btw.

Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]

Blog Archive

About Us